At Advanced Carpentry Solutions Ltd. we are committed and take seriously our responsibilities to create an environmentally sustainable workplace on site, in our storage facility and in our workshop. Here is an outline of our policy.
- We at Advanced Carpentry Solutions Ltd. regularly keep up to date with the (Environmental Protection Act 1990) and keep ourselves informed of any new legislation that we can improve on during our work activities.
- Advanced Carpentry Solutions Ltd. always seeks to use sustainable materials, consistent with the needs of our contract.
- In the carrying out its operations, Advanced Carpentry Solutions Ltd. always tries to avoid damage to the environment/pollution, statutory nuisance and noise.
- Any environmental problems foreseen or encountered in the carrying out of a contract to the client’s instructions will immediately be brought to the attention of the client, and then if necessary any competent body or authority. With the aim of a satisfactory resolution.
- We keep our workplaces clean and in an organised state, keeping waste to a minimum while finding ways of recycling or reusing.
- At Advanced Carpentry Solutions Ltd. we are committed to strive for continuous improvement of our environmental policies/practices, and will always update our policy when new information becomes available.